What is Playground
Procrastinating? Playground is a playful productivity platform. It's created to help you get unstuck and get consistent with the work you love and which makes sense to you (and the world).
Connect with an accountability buddy, act now with weekly check-ins and play until you reach your goal.
Inspired by Yale's 3.7 million attendees course Science of Well-being, created during lock-down and personally tested by 90+ people and myself.
I believe in ...
80% ‘perfect’ is good enough
Kindness to self & others
Courage is a muscle
Exploring your curiosity
Small moments are big moments
1. Get consistent with a simple weekly structure
2. You are not alone. There is someone to start and move with.
3. 76% chance you will complete your goal (with an accountability buddy)
4. Side effects of playfulness include: creativity, more brain cells, well-being
1. You start breaking down everything into achievable baby steps
2. Strangers become your friends
3. You might start to view the world a bit less seriously
How does it work?
Meet your accountability
Meet via Zoom for 1 hour weekly & hold each other accountable.
Play through a designed
Use our Playguide with prompts and connecting games and get moving.
Take baby steps until you make that change
Set simple weekly actions and get consistency.
13 weeks I April 13.00 EST/ 18.00 GMT/19.00 CET/20.00 EET, then weekly
Regular price 245€ (that's 19€/week)
Anti-procrastination price 195€ (if you join with a friend, each)